Interested in taking part?
We are looking for people
- aged between 18-45 years and
- have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and received their first insulin injection less than 4 years ago
You can not take part if you fit any of the following:
- pregnant, breast feeding or planning a pregnancy
- not using adequate contraception (both males and females)
- use of immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory therapies for 1 month prior to participation
If you fit the criteria above and would like more information please click here. Please note that the study is conducted at Guy’s Hospital in London, UK only.